As the traditional security perimeters dissolve, so does the cyberthreat protection from existing static security controls. You need a security solution that dynamically redefines security perimeters to reduce your attack surface without introducing additional complexity.
Unisys Stealth(core) is a software product that reduces the attack surface by creating identity-based microsegments to cloak and protect critical assets from outside attacks and prevent an insider threat from moving laterally across the enterprise. The encrypted communication ensures the security of data in motion.
Stealth(core) requires no system or application reconfiguration—dramatically reducing security management complexity and costs while dynamically redefining security perimeters.
- Quickly build identity-based microsegmented perimeters leveraging existing identity management systems like Active Directory
- Lower security costs by reducing need for static firewall, VLAN and VPN security controls
- Extend existing security investments by introducing automated isolation
- Prevent lateral movement of unauthorized traffic on your network
- Comply with regulations by rendering Stealth-enabled assets undetectable
Stealth™ improves the effectiveness of your existing security investment through integration with security information management and firewall solutions. It is trusted to secure the most critical national infrastructure assets with
National Information Assurance Partnership (NIAP) accreditation and the US National Security Agency's Commercial Solutions for Classified Program (CSfC) certification.
See for yourself.
Try Stealth™ through our sandbox demo environment.