Static security policies are no longer effective in securing against advanced threats to cloud, data center and IoT. You need a new approach.
Unisys Stealth® is a software suite used by governments and businesses to prevent and minimize the impact of cyberattacks. Stealth defines dynamic microsegmented perimeters across data centers, public clouds, mobile devices and IoT environments based on trusted identities.
This new approach cloaks secured segments from outside attacks and prevents an insider intrusion from moving laterally across the organization. Robust encryption protects data in motion.
- Quickly build identity-based microsegmented perimeters leveraging existing identity management systems like Active Directory
- Lower security costs by reducing the need for static firewall, VLAN and VPN security controls
- Gain total environmental visibility required to maintain compliance with coordinated, system-wide security policy updates
- Easily extend identities to include both physical and behavioral biometrics for additional protection
- Customize deployments for your operations with expert services
Stealth™ works across your existing IT environment with the ability to create dynamic microsegmented perimeters across Amazon, Microsoft and other cloud providers. It improves the effectiveness of your existing security investment through integration with security information management and firewall solutions. It is trusted to secure the most critical national infrastructure assets with
National Information Assurance Partnership (NIAP accreditation and the US National Security Agency's Commercial Solutions for Classified Program (CSfC) certification.
See for yourself.
Try Stealth through our sandbox demo environment.